- Identifying the needs of domestic IT industries and facilitating them.
- Developing a common platform for IT industries professionals to interact and communicate with customers to clearly define their requirements and provide solutions that satisfies the community’s business needs.
- Promote sharing of IT resources (including data, information, expertise and technologies among agencies).
- For enhancing international and inter agency relationship, publicizing companies and association.
- To create IT application awareness and computer literacy.
- To showcase the latest Technology and promote the product and services.
- To lunch new initiatives, products, services, technologies and obtain direct feedback.
- To establish the relationship with the customers as well as other personnel.
- To raise the company profile with the industry as well to conduct market research.
Organizer: CAN Federation – Chitwan
Federation of Computer Association Nepal, Chitwan Branch (CAN Federation, Chitwan) established with the involvement of professionals, specialists, academicians, manufacturers, institutions and related organization of Computer and Information Technology in 2001 with the named CAN Narayani, established about 16 years before, the concept of an association as an integrated unite organization of ICT related commercial as well as social organizations formed to develop and award the ICT throughout the nation in Chitwan. Now we are Organized Nationally named By Federation of Computer Association Nepal . We are also approved by District Administration Office,
CAN Chitwan district branch as a Branch office of CAN Federation. It is as an autonomous, non-political, non-partisan, non-profitable and service-oriented organization.
Its activities are targeted to assist in the utilization, enhancement and promotion of computers and information technology within the country and help to develop strategies to meet the necessary requirements for the development of literacy and skills regarding computer science and also to provide and protect the necessary rights, privileges, and benefits to individuals, institutions, companies and organizations affiliated to the activities of CAN Federation.
Chitwan is centrally located area in Nepal. It is also 3rd Tourism destination of Nepal. Agriculture, poultry, medical and educational hub. Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU) Two of major medical college & education institution. Especially Chitwan and Nawalparasi having ten IT Management and
Engineering colleges and also One Metropolitan city with four Municipality. Hindu religious places Devghat, Maulakalika Temple, Narayani and Rapti River and Chitwan National Park listed to the world heritage is our other proud of Chitwan. It is also business hub for Chitwan, Nawalparasi, Tanahun, Gorkha, Lamjung, Dhading, Makawanpur district and Culturally rich Tharu Culture, Jungle Safari, Home Stay, Rafting and many more recreation and entertainment places to enjoy Domestics and foreign Tourist.